Friday, June 17, 2011

~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my "bucket list" blog!!! 

I thought this would be a nice addition to my "I found me" blog as I an in the process of taking my first vacation Ever! Ok, so maybe its not my first vacation but its definitely one outside my realm. 

If you are kinda like me,  a lot vacations are usually spent with family or just hanging out at home finishing those annoying little tasks or just watching TV all day.  Many of mine are spent reliving memories in a KY holler and visiting family there.  This year however, I have come across a great opportunity.  I am deciding to "scratch" something off my list that I have always wanted to do -- to see the desert in Arizona.

Earlier this year I reconnected with a good friend of mine, Michael, on Facebook. Everyone seems to find you on Facebook! We had known one another when he lived in Houston.  Currently he lives in Tucson, AZ but coincidentally is in the process of moving back to Htown!  Naturally I offered to help in the move...and at the chance to see Arizona.  After all -- it will be a long drive from Arizona to Texas....why not have company?? Thankfully, he agreed and I haven't annoyed him yet - I don't think....so the planning began... Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment