Friday, June 17, 2011

One Way Flight

"A one way ticket to Tucson, please!"

After a few weeks of planning, Saturday, June 25th seemed like a good travel day to AZ. After a little convincing from Mike, I nervously clicked the "Submit" button for my one way ticket to Tucson! Eeek! No turning back now!!
Normally when I travel to KY,  I usually connect in Atlanta, GA.  Atlanta has one of the biggest airports in the United States, so I don't know why I am nervous about connecting in the Dallas airport. At least I have an hour lay over.  Plenty of time to find my gate and a Starbucks!  

After reviewing the itinerary, I had to laugh...my flight leaves Dallas at 12:45 p.m. and I arrive in Tucson at 12:55 p.m.! Wow. What a fast plane!

Ok..ok...Yes, I now realize the two hour time difference from Arizona and Texas...Duh! Now what to pack..? Hmm - sounds like a good reason to go shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment