Wednesday, June 22, 2011

3 More Days!!!

Wow, 3 more days and I will be off flying into the west.  How awesome but scary this is as well. The closer June 25th gets, the slower the time seems to be ticking and the hotter Arizona seems to be getting.  Yuck! Tucson's temperatures have been ranging in the low 100's so far.  Hmm...well it is the desert afer all.

My plan was to save a little more money for the trip.  However, unforseen doctor visits, vehicle registration, and a sudden dire need for summer clothes, that plan is not working out too well.  In addition, the one and only camera I had (besides my crappy phone camera) suddenly disappeared. This gave me a great exuse to buy a new one as my mom had given me the other one as a birthday present.  Oh well.  The Sony Cybershot seems great so far even if my only pic is of me - naturally! :-)

My first pic with the Sony Cybershot
Hiccups along the way are natural.  I learned that from my pastor.  When we step out in faith to try to obtain our dreams and goals, the enemy will place hiccups and bolders along the way. It's important to not give up hope and place our dreams in God's hands.  Regardless, I will continue on this path, praying for God's protection and leadership along the way.

A while back, Mike sent me a pic of our new friend, the "van" (Uhm..a long story of hiccups and bolders there...) that will be holding us hostage for many hours! May the "van" be kind with the A/C and get us to where we are going! Ha!

Until Saturday...I'm counting down the hours! Aaaah!

Our friend the "Van"!

No comments:

Post a Comment